top of page

Kaivalya Plays is awarded the Creativity Pioneers Fund for 2023

We are happy to announce that Kaivalya Plays is among the recipients of the Creativity Pioneers Fund 2023 by the Moleskin Foundation.


Aiming to democratize creative skills so they are not just capabilities wielded by the lucky and the wealthy, the Moleskine Foundation and a coalition of partners from various sectors awarded €5,000 grants to 54 small organizations worldwide that are using creativity to catalyze social change. From climate change to gender equality, from human rights to quality education and migration, Creativity Pioneers are confronting the world most pressing issues, and is a boon of opportunity, networking, and visibility for its recipients.

Since its inception in 2021, The Creativity Pioneers Fund has awarded grants to 101 organizations crossing 40 countries.


This year, the Creativity Pioneers span across 32 different countries.

The 2023 edition received over 800 applications from 111 different countries. Italy was the country submitting more applications, followed by South Africa, Nigeria, the US, and Kenya. After a selection process that lasted 4 months and involved experts, partners and organizations from the past cohorts as evaluators, 54 new Creativity Pioneers were announced today. 70% of the recipients operate in large metropolitan areas, while the other 30% is divided among medium, and small cities and rural areas. 40% of the Creativity Pioneers 2023 have an operating annual budget lower than 50k€, including 9% below 10k€ per year, highlighting how underfunded is the creativity for the social change sector.


Explore the full list of the organizations awarded the Creativity Pioneers Fund this year HERE.



The Creativity Pioneers Fund is supported by the Moleskine Foundation, BiC Corporate Foundation, PromozioniServizi, Cherry Bank, Fondazione Marcegaglia, Fondazione Oelle, Community Arts Lab by Porticus, Hawthornden Foundation, BASE, Fondazione con il Sud, Fondazione CRT, Open Society Foundation, The AD Store, MANE, Healthy Food Healthy Planet, DLV BBDO, EMLEX. Learning partners: Kaospilot, Aurora, Watson Institute, Social Enterprise Open Camp. Network Partners: British Council, European Cultural Foundation, From.




Comentários


bottom of page